Wednesday 26 October 2011

Winter is coming. Don't put the camera away.

I was out looking for a special place to photograph last weekend. Someone had loaded a picture into Google earth calling it a "secret chapel". I decided to go with my son to take a look.

It turned out not to be a chapel but  rather more interestingly, a warren of little hideaway bunkers that the Swiss army used back in the early 1900's to train recruits.

 EOS 5dMKII. 17- 40 zoom 
1/100sec @ f7.10 ISO 640



I took my pics and whilst on the way back to my parking spot I saw the local chapel through the fog. This was the reult and actually my favourite image of the day.

EOS 5dMKII. 17- 40 zoom 
1/200sec @ f10 ISO 640

Just remember. Even though it's Autumn and the weather my not be all that nice, there are still a myriad of photo opportunities awaiting you.
See you next time. Thanks for reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment